Kaya, C., Tansey, T., Chan, F., Bezyak, J., Melekoğlu, M. A., Çakıroğlu, O., & Köse, S. (2015). Dimensionality of the Turkish version of the self-stigma of seeking help scale: Results from exploratory and confirmatory factor analyses. International Journal for the Advancement of Counselling, 37(2), 105-116. doi: 10.1007/s10447-014-9230-3
1. I would feel inadequate if I went to a therapist for psychological help.
2. My self-confidence would not be threatened if I sought
3. Seeking psychological help would make me feel less intelligent.
4. My self-esteem would increase if I talked to a therapist.
5. My view of myself would not change just because I made the choice
to see a therapist
6. It would make me feel inferior to ask a therapist for help.
7. I would feel okay about myself if I made the choice to seek
8. If I went to a therapist, I would be less satisfied with myself.
9. My self-confidence would remain the same if I sought
professional help for a problem I could not solve
10. I would feel worse about myself if I could not solve my own
5-50 arasi degismektedir. ( # 2, 4, 5, 7, ve 9 maddeler ters puanlanmaktadir
Yuksek puan alinmasi, yuksek kendini damgalamaya isaret etmektedir.
Cronbach’s alpha degerleri iki alt olce icin .70 and .61
Olcek zihin saglik uzmanlarini tanimak, egitim seviyesi, ve yardim arama ve diger faktorlerle uyumlu sonuclar vermistir.
Vogel, D. L., Wade, N. G., & Haake, S. (2006). Measuring the self-stigma associated with seeking psychological
help. J Counseling Psychologist, 53(3), 325–337
Cronbach`s alpha .91
Yardim arama ve diger faktorlerle uygumlu sonuclar vermistir.